Last updated and effective January 2, 2020
Collection of Information
We collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Personal Data, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and demographic information such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register for an account on our site, download a product, or input in a form on our website. You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information.
- Derivative Data, such as your IP address, mobile device data, browser type, operating system, access times, and pages viewed are automatically collected on our servers.
- Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys is collected when you provide it.
Use of Your Information
We use your information collected to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for internal use or third parties
- Create and manage your account
- Deliver targeted advertisements
- Email you regarding your order or account
- Enable user-to-user communications
- Generate a personal profile about you for future visits to our site
- Notify you of updates to our site
- Perform other business activities as needed
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the site
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- Solicit support for the site
- Send you a newsletter
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations:
- By Law or to Protect Rights. We may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party entities that provide services for us, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting, customer services, and marketing assistance.
- Marketing Communications. With your consent, and with opportunity for you to unsubscribe, we may share your information with third-parties for marketing services, as per the law.
- Interactions with Other Users. When you create an account on our website, other users may see your name, profile photo, and activity, such as comments.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the site, following your web cookies from visiting other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels
You can remove or reject cookies, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
We partner with third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on our website through the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies, to analyze and track users’ use of our website, among other things. By accessing our site, you consent to the use and collection of your information by these vendors. Please take time to review their privacy policies.
Third-Party Websites and Advertising
This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: http://www.monumetric.com/publisher-advertising-privacy
Amazon Affiliate Links
Flutes Loot, LLC. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com in a link form that looks like this: https://amzn.to/… or www.amazon.com/…
If Flutes Loot links to an Amazon product (with a special code for affiliates embedded in the link), and a reader places an item in their shopping cart through that link within 24 hours of clicking the link, Flutes Loot gets a small commission from the sale at no cost to the reader. If you click on a product link and stay around Amazon and purchase something else however, we will also get a commission on that sale.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we take reasonable steps to secure the information you provide us, please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information below.
Options Regarding Your Information
At any time, you may review or change the information in your account, or terminate your account by logging in and updating your account.
Email Communications: If you with to no longer receive emails or other communications from us, you may opt out by notifying your preference and contacting us using the contact information below.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.